The University of Nebraska-Lincoln has a long history of honoring and serving student veterans. From General Pershing to our modern day leaders, our obligation to honor our values of Learning, Excellence, Achievement, Diversity, Engagement, and fostering discovery through Research is the hallmark and symbol of excellence that transcends the potential that student veterans bring to UNL.
At the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, you'll join current veterans, dependents, and active duty, National Guard, and reserve members attending as under-graduate and graduate students; numerous current faculty and staff veterans; and Air Force, Army, and Navy ROTC program participants.
The transition from volunteer service, and for some, continued service in the military, to a college student can be an unfamiliar and a challenging experience. Our goal is to support student veterans to become comfortable and aware of campus and community resources focused on academic success.
- October 11, 2017 Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences - Career Opportunities
- October 9, 2017 Association of the United States Army - Scholarships!!!
- September 1, 2017 Student Veterans Deploy In Support of Hurricane Harvey
- June 12, 2017 Home Depot announces their Orange Honors: Scholarship Contest
- June 1, 2017 Top Gun Pilot Discusses Elite Organizations
- May 26, 2017 Make Memorial Day Every Day
- May 24, 2017 Former Navy Seal Joins Husker Football Team
- May 22, 2017 Student Veterans Exemplify Military Values and make Franco's List
Thursday, September 21, 2017
2017 Fall Career Fairs* Don't Miss Them!!!!
UNL Fall Career FairsFull details
Monday, October 9, 2017
MVSC October Newsletter
MVSC October NewsletterFull details
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
17 October: Free Legal Services For Veterans
The University of Nebraska College of Law will provide free legal services for Veterans on Tuesday, Oct 17.Full details
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Coffee with a Diplomat: U.S. Dept of State
Meet Kristin Stewart, U.S. Dept of State Foreign Service Officer: Wednesday, Oct 18, 3-4pm Bailey Library, Andrews Hall 229Full details
Our goal is to encourage engagement outside the classroom through advising, career decision-making, financial planning, health services and other personal support resources.
We aim to provide a support system that will ease and accelerate the transition of student veterans and their military-dependents.
We assist student veterans and military dependents in their development of academic success strategies and achieving goals through life coaching.