The University of Nebraska-Lincoln has a long history of honoring and serving student veterans. From General Pershing to our modern day leaders, our obligation to honor our values of Learning, Excellence, Achievement, Diversity, Engagement, and fostering discovery through Research is the hallmark and symbol of excellence that transcends the potential that student veterans bring to UNL.
At the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, you'll join current veterans, dependents, and active duty, National Guard, and reserve members attending as under-graduate and graduate students; numerous current faculty and staff veterans; and Air Force, Army, and Navy ROTC program participants.
The transition from volunteer service, and for some, continued service in the military, to a college student can be an unfamiliar and a challenging experience. Our goal is to support student veterans to become comfortable and aware of campus and community resources focused on academic success.
- December 11, 2017 Scientifically, The Best Ways To Prepare For Final Exams
- December 6, 2017 UNL & MVSC Top 10 Military Friendly Online Schools
- December 1, 2017 3 Student Veterans Recognized For Integrity & Leadership - Named To The Franco's List
- November 30, 2017 Welcome Heroes Into Homes - Lincoln, Nebraska
- November 28, 2017 Huskers, Hawkeyes Team Up For Veteran Suicide Awareness
- November 28, 2017 Nebraska, Iowa Students Raise Awareness of Veteran Suicide
- November 22, 2017 Huskers, Hawkeyes team up for veteran suicide awareness
- November 15, 2017 2017 Iowa - Nebraska Ruck March
Our goal is to encourage engagement outside the classroom through advising, career decision-making, financial planning, health services and other personal support resources.
We aim to provide a support system that will ease and accelerate the transition of student veterans and their military-dependents.
We assist student veterans and military dependents in their development of academic success strategies and achieving goals through life coaching.