The University of Nebraska-Lincoln has a long history of honoring and serving student veterans. From General Pershing to our modern day leaders, our obligation to honor our values of Learning, Excellence, Achievement, Diversity, Engagement, and fostering discovery through Research is the hallmark and symbol of excellence that transcends the potential that student veterans bring to UNL.
At the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, you'll join current veterans, dependents, and active duty, National Guard, and reserve members attending as under-graduate and graduate students; numerous current faculty and staff veterans; and Air Force, Army, and Navy ROTC program participants.
The transition from volunteer service, and for some, continued service in the military, to a college student can be an unfamiliar and a challenging experience. Our goal is to support student veterans to become comfortable and aware of campus and community resources focused on academic success.
- July 3, 2018 New University Health Center & College of Nursing Building Opens 16 July
- June 27, 2018 Celebrating our Military & our Independence Day
- June 19, 2018 UNL Professor Deryl Hatch-Tocaimaza Honored for Student Veteran Support
- June 18, 2018 Intelligence Community Virtual Career Fair: 21 June
- June 8, 2018 Career Services transitions to Handshake employment platform
- June 8, 2018 FREE Membership for Student Veterans at Nebraska Innovation Studio
- June 1, 2018 Chancellor Green Joins National Guard Flight
- May 15, 2018 Nebraska’s historic Pershing Rifles are flying again.
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Fall 2018 Boredom Survival Guide
Fall 2018 Boredom Survival GuideFull details
Our goal is to encourage engagement outside the classroom through advising, career decision-making, financial planning, health services and other personal support resources.
We aim to provide a support system that will ease and accelerate the transition of student veterans and their military-dependents.
We assist student veterans and military dependents in their development of academic success strategies and achieving goals through life coaching.