UNL Cost Information

As part of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln ongoing commitment to serve student veterans and service members, UNL has agreed to adhere to the "Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members." In accordance with those Principles, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln provided all students who filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and were awarded aid with a Financial Aid award letter to inform you of the total cost of attendance and any potential aid you may receive. Your award letter and aid can be found with your Financial Aid information in your MyRed, under accept/decline awards. You also should have received an email and or a letter informing you of the aid you have received.

You can find general information about the university and campus financial aid statistics at collegecost.ed.gov/scorecard, nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator, and consumerfinance.gov/paying-for-college. Also, if you have not applied for financial aid and would like to do so, you can apply online at studentaid.gov. We encourage all students to apply for the FAFSA so that they can see what aid they may be eligible for. In addition to military and veteran benefits, you may be eligible for additional government funding.

In addition, you can also find GI Bill financial information on the VA GI Bill Comparison Tool.

However, as a veteran/service member or family member, you may also be eligible for VA education benefits and/or tuition assistance. If you plan on using VA education benefits, military tuition assistance, or have questions about eligibility please contact the UNL Military and Veteran Success Center at 402-472-4130

Husker Hub can be contacted by phone, email, walk-in visits, or newly the online virtual queue. The Husker Hub email is huskerhub@unl.edu and to locate their virtual queue you can go to huskerhub.unl.edu/ and select meet with a specialist. Husker Hub can also be reached by phone at 402-472-2030.